December 29, 2007

Where HAVE I been?

I've been around, working to keep this house up somewhat, and working on Rosa's afghan. I'll post pictures of that eventually. It's not done, I laid it down on her bed on Christmas, and we decided that it needs about 2 more feet before it's done. She might not necessarily want me to do anymore work on it if I've got other things to do, but right now it's my main project. Then I'll finish D's wrap and then Cindy's blanket and wrap (using pretty much the same pattern and type of yarn as D's, only with blue and black yarn instead of pink and black. You'll understand when you see the wraps.).

I was in a rather dark mood earlier when I opened up this post. But now I'm feel a bit better. I started dinner, some. I put the chicken in to defrost. That's better than nothing, LOL! I'm going to make my taco chicken, with cheese on top this time. I don't know if it's this house or our money situation or what, but I was in a really bad mood. I had picked up most of the floor, and earlier had the kids do some so that I could vacuum, and that made me feel a bit better, and I had some coffee. I'm waiting for the little guy to wake up. He's been down for his nap for about an hour. And D's over with my mom, spending the afternoon.

The day after Christmas was fun. I got myself a nice crucifix---not as big as I wanted, but WalMart didn't have the greatest selection either. It's small and simple, and I'm working on making it my anchor. I also got a cd player radio, but I don't like it much. I want a decent multi cd player, but I have no where to really put it that's up and out of the little guy's reach. Some day maybe we'll have a entertainment center to keep everything in. D's used my new radio more than I have :-| Heck, I haven't used it at all. Maybe I should have waited a day or two more at least on that. And with my mom's suggestion, we decided to get a new microwave with the money they gave us for Christmas. It's a nice one, but it's going to take some getting used to.

I'm just in another one of those funks, and I'm going to work hard to get myself out of it!!! :-|

Have a good day. I'll get back to working memes come Tuesday. :-)