December 10, 2007

Monday's Motivational Accountability....Account

This weekend wasn't too bad, even considering that I went through D's room. Now it seems my living room has been overrun by her clothes (she has so many!), and the rest of the house has fallen to a bit of a shambles. Not totally sure how that happened, but it's not going to be too hard to put back. The dripping from my ceiling seems to be slowing down, but I think that's only because it's been a couple days since they use their portable washing machine! According to the resident manager, the guy who was supposed to come and deal with the leak upstairs hasn't returned his calls. He seems to have that happen to him a lot---the same thing happened with the oven! I want to head over to at least one of the real estate offices in town to look into apartments. I was going to email one, but I think we'll just go downtown and do it. Other than that, I've got a lot to do, so it's PODA time!

Change Penny Savers on floor
Dishes
Organize entryway (maybe put stuff in car to bring to Sally Ann's)
Vac
Go through D's clothes
Wash my clothes
Wash P's clothes
Wash D's clothes
Go to HHH & MT

That's more than enough for today!