December 22, 2007

Today is better than a week ago

For one, I don't hurt nearly as much as I did last week. Because I don't have my period, and I'm not on the run up to it. It feels so good to have that behind me. I didn't drag tail as much as I could have while delivering the Penny Savers. But I really didn't want to go out and do them this week. I may have been a bit justified...I came home to a house that looked like a bomb went off in it. It's name was Hurricane P. That's been his nickname for a while :-|

I've still got a lot of cleaning to do. I've got to do dishes, and finish Rosa's afghan. I've got to sit down and figure out my grocery list for food for Christmas. This year I'm not going out of my way to do a bunch of candy or cookies, though I might whip up a batch or two of fudge. It's not hard, and it comes out great. Um. I've got to go to bed soon. I'm going to go in and work on the afghan a bit, then go to bed. Sounds good to me. I can do a bunch of work after church tomorrow. We have T from tomorrow morning to Monday morning, then he'll be going to work Christmas night. It's like triple pay, so that's not quite so bad :-| But I'd like him home anyhow...at least we'll have him for church in the morning and then for Christmas eve service on Monday :-)

I'd like some coffee. I haven't had any since yesterday.