December 05, 2007

Wednesday's Plan

Dishes (of course!)
27 flings around the house, of both varieties
Fold whatever needs folded, and put away
Sort things on futon
Pick up the floor
Sort/clear off this desk of all the papers, etc
Start Advent project with kids
Clear mantle
Decorate
Figure out dinner

I didn't get very much done yesterday---I folded one bit of clothes that needed to be folded, and I made dinner, and went to Weight Watchers (where I learned that I gained nearly 2 pounds, oh well). But I was another one of you who were tired. I didn't go to bed as early as I intended to (I had all intentions to go to bed when I put P down, but then I got back up and worked on a few things), but I did go to bed at a much more decent hour than usual and got up, officially, at about 10. Since then I've been working on my dad's scarf, and I will start doing the list again at about noon. :-)