December 04, 2007

Tuesday's Territory Transformation

Here's today's PODA:

Dishes (of course!)
27 flings around the house, of both varieties
Fold whatever needs folded, and put away
Sort things on futon
Pick up the floor
Sort/clear off this desk of all the papers, etc
Start Advent project with kids
Clear mantle
Decorate
Figure out dinner -split pea soup or salsa and pork chops in the crockpot, or even chicken and salsa in the crockpot.

I've still not figured out where we're going to put the tree. :-| There are few places it can go that it's not right in someone or something's way :-\ I'm not feeling very motivated either. I went to MOPS the morning then to see my mom, and I'm just not wanting to do much of anything. But, they only way it will all get done is if I put one foot in front of the other, so that's what I'm going to do!