December 22, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

Seems I've had my first tag. And I didn't know it until I checked my Yahoo account. I don't know when I accidentally posted that one in her comments, but it's there, and I've got to do this.....

Amanda tagged me to list 8 Random Facts about Me

Instructions: When tagged, you have to link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules just before your list, then list eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your post, you must tag and link to eight other people.

1. I was born and raised in Chautauqua County and have lived here all my life (save the 8 months when I was in the Army).
2. I have lived in the town I live in now for the majority of that.
3. I was a line judge for about 2 years for volleyball in high school---both of the years I tried out for it. Because volleyball's my favorite sport to play.
4. I'm a redhead (and you'd only know that if you knew me face to face or I posted a picture).
5. I can still touch my nose with my toes
6. I love blogging (had to keep it---because I do!!!
7. I don't want anymore kids---I'm happy with my 2.
8. I have been to see a Bills game---they played the Raiders, we won tickets to the game from a local radio station, and it was back when Drew Bledsoe was quarterback---which I think is one of the biggest mistakes the Bills head office has ever made, to sign Bledsoe! (hmm...seems I might have insulted Amanda with that one---he's a great quarterback, but he was past his prime when he played here!)

The 8 people I'm going to tag are.....

1. My mother in law
2. Vixen
3. Michelle
4. My friend Cindy
5. Her husband David
6. Marleen
7. Heather
8. Helly

No comments: