December 14, 2007

Thursday in retrospect

Well, the house ended up being a bit of a mess. There was a great collection of boxes and garbage by our main door, and even though I didn't feel too bad about T's friend coming over to do something with the computer, once I realized how bad the entrance area looked, I felt bad. We got rid of some of the garbage (right after he left), but there's still more stuff there, and I want to get the stuff that needs donated off to Sally Ann's. T suggested P's godfather could help if I wanted to get some of the bigger stuff off to Sally Ann's (Salvation Army if you haven't figured it out yet), so maybe we'll do that soon too. I'll have to talk to P's godfather, of course.

I'm tired and need to get to bed.

Take care! Just gotta write the Friday's Feast post :-D