December 03, 2007

Finally, the PODA

So, I promised someone a PODA. I'm sure you just want to see the dones, so after I get done writing this out, I'm going to take 2 ibuprophen (my head hurts and the lower half of my body isn't far behind thanks to walking on those sidewalks yesterday---because of my bad ankle I'm hyper conscious of walking on slippery pavement, and those boots are heavy! I've had the same pair for the last 3-5 years, and they are so good and sturdy that I'm not going to go get myself a new pair any time soon! I LOVE these, and at least if I was going to get a new pair this year, the same place I got them still sells that style! They're guy's boots, not womens, but I LOVE them because I'm not one for the fancy boots they sell in the women's section), then start to work on this list. I've already called the leads that Mary sent my way. No one is ever home, etc. :-\ I think I'll start with D's clothes...

Sort through the baskets of D's clothes in the living room
Clear off and move the computer desk that used to be sitting under where the ceiling is leaking (I'm going to put it by the door and use it to house the shoes and as a place to put things when we come in the door. I'll keep it clear!)
Dishes (of course!)
27 flings around the house, of both varieties
Wash P's and my clothes
Move what's in the washer to the dryer
Fold whatever needs folded, and put away
Put the iron-on letters on my bag (a bit of an advertisement, it's the bag I not only use as a purse but more importantly carry candles in. It's going to say "Makes Great Gifts")
Sort things on futon
Pick up the floor
Sort/clear off this desk of all the papers, etc
Start Advent project with kids
Clear mantle
Bring down Christmas stuff (maybe some of the stuff on the old computer desk can go upstairs too, after D gets home)
Decorate with said stuff

This is a bit ambitious and I'd really like to take a nap, maybe when I put P down, but I don't think I'm going to get to. I need to do too much around here, it's my own dang fault, and I've lazied around enough lately. Some of this may bleed into other days, but I'm going to start now. 15 at a time.