February 22, 2008

Friday's Feast #9

Appetizer

Have you ever played a practical joke on anyone? If so, what did you do and who was your victim?

I'd have to say that the biggest practical joke that I can remember is when I got back into my pjs one day when we had a snow day then walked into my parents bedroom to tell my mom we had no school that day. I had to prove it to her before she'd believe me that I didn't have school. :-|

Soup

What do your salt and pepper shakers look like?

Well, I don't really use them as salt and pepper shakers, and they're pretty much destroyed now, but they are angels. Of course. Because I collect them. :-)

Salad

Where is the next place you plan to visit (on vacation or business)?

Take a look at the top post of my blog----to Colorado of course!!! :-D

Main Course

What kind of lotion or cream do you use to keep your hands from getting too dry?

Biz plug!!! --- My candle biz's Bella Balm. It helps out a GREAT deal, and while the amount might seem a bit small for the price, it's WELL worth it!!!

Dessert

Make up a dessert, tell us its ingredients, and give it a name.

Choose as many fruits as you'd like. Some can be canned, or not. For this, having them be canned might be best. Take a traditional Apple Crisp Crust recipe, multiply it as many times as fruits you have, then make it, divide it according to how many fruits you have(if you made it all together) and set it aside. Take each fruit and alternate them with the Crust, putting the crust as the last layer.

No comments: