February 29, 2008

Friday's Feast #10

I may be participating in Blog365, but since I've already taken a few days off, with or without meaning to, I'm just going to go right ahead and post right through our "day off". Gotta make up for those others somehow! :-P-Psssst!

Oh, and once I realized I was a bit behind on my Friday's Feasts (as in, I saw someone else had already posted this week's and so I went to the sight and saw that they had a bunch of them up from when it went down until this week), I posted the ones I had missed. So they are here and here.

Appetizer

Who was the last person you hugged?

P. Since I put him to bed every night, and it's usually about the time T goes to work, it will almost always be P who will be the last person I hug at night.

Soup

Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us.

Don't make me laugh. Me? Beauty or grooming tips? They don't belong in the same paragraph, let alone the same sentence.

All I can say is, if you try to keep stains off your clothes, and make sure to only wear them once before you wash them (especially undergarments), then you should be good. And keep your hair combed (though sometimes for me that's just running my fingers through them, which isn't the greatest since I have longer hair now). You know I'm having a really good day when I get as far as to brush my hair, look decent, make sure I put on deodorant and slap a little lipstick and mascara on me. Teeth brushing is optional---if I've made it that far, man is it a GOOD DAY!

Man, do I sound like a slob or what?

Salad

What does the color yellow make you think of?

T. His favorite color of roses is yellow. Also, I guess it's a "Gemini" color. Or is it just May? Oh well! :-)

Main Course

If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around?

Either people's craft objects (like, I'd go around and make sure everyone I know that crafts has had their items photographed), or families. But candid, not posed. There's so much more life in the candid ones than the posed ones. I'd also like to do live action---I'd go and take pictures for a local paper or something like that, not so much for sports but for everyday life, parades, meetings, etc. I could do that---it sounds like fun. My sister actually DOES make her living as a photographer---she's the manager of the PictureMe studio---the portrait studios in WalMart---down in the town they live in.

Dessert

What was the longest book you ever read?

This is an easy one---The Complete Unabridged Version of The Stand by Stephen King. Just after I turned 14. :-D I'm pretty sure it's even longer than the Bible, which should be the next longest thing I read...I've got to get to work on that! :-P

7 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

I could never get into Stephen King except for Salem's Lot. Great feast!

Pea in a Pod said...

Great feast! Love your dessert! Mine is up here;
http://yennygirl.com/?p=1616

In case you will visit!

Marsha said...

Loved the Stand... terrific feast and have a great weekend!

Jen said...

I love your soup! Cracked me up and sounded like me! :)

Unknown said...

No, you don't sound a slob.
You sound me, telling the girls. LOL!

You can find my feast at:

Laane on the World

Have a great weekend!!!

Unknown said...

'The Stand' was my first Stephen King. Not my last. Because I like S.K., I started reading Dean Koontz. My Annie made me stop reading those things, though. She says I'm creepy enough, as it is. Boo.

Sarabeth said...

Just hopping by

--HP, Blog Hoppers