February 15, 2008

Friday's Feast #8

Appetizer

Name one thing that is unique about you.

My red hair. I do not often point that out. But I've got really great red hair---sure, there are lots of red heads out there, but in my whole immediate family---my natural nuclear family, of my parents and my sister, and the 4 of us in this house---I'm the only one with red hair. I thought for sure one of the kids would end up with it, but they both have blond/dishwater blond hair. Their dad has black hair. How did that happen?

Soup

Fill in the blank: My favorite _________ is __________ but I like _________ too.

My favorite food is pizza, and I love lots of other junk foods, but I like salads, fruits and vegetables too.

Salad

What type of wood do you have for your home’s furnishings?

Ha! We've got pressed and plywood for our home's furnishings. Nothing fancy, though the new couch we got (the one from Salvation Army, which we didn't get the matching loveseat for) might have some fancier wood on it.

Main Course

Who do you talk to most often on the phone?

My mom, hands down. Next would come my kids (when I call home and there are here---but especially my daughter) and my husband and my dad.

Dessert

What level of responsibility do you have in your job?

Complete and total responsibility. I'm a SAHM---that's 24/7 doing everything, watching out for everything and taking care of everyone. If something goes wrong, it's my fault. If the kids are bad, it's my fault (you know, if they turn out bad). If anything is good---well, hey, that's my fault too! :-)

No comments: