January 09, 2008

Wednesday afternoon....

No one commented on my beautiful little boy's face. :-| Oh well, that's what you get for being late.

So, I'm going to do some selfless promoting. Not for myself, but for my wonderful friend, Lotus, over on Sarcastic Mom. She's nominated for like 3 or 4 different categories on the blogger's choice awards. Go to her page so you can see the content, then vote for her through her brag badges.

Okay, now do it.

GO. VOTE.

Tell me, though, how does someone get "worst blog of all time"? It's on there. I'm afraid that I might be in the running....I'll look, but I hope you don't think my blog is that bad. I'm just trying to be real here. So's she, it looks, but I could do without the posting of Flylady's first 31 Baby Steps. I mean, is that legal? Right? Moral? Did she get permission from FlyLady to DO that?


P. S. Lotus ROCKS!!!!

GO VOTE FOR HER....

(If I find someone who's not in competition with people I have already voted for, I'll let you know!)