January 25, 2008

Friday's feast #6

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?

Depends on a lot of things. I try to laugh often, but if I'm in a bad mood, it's out of the question. If I'm in a good mood, and sometimes even if I'm not, T can usually get me to laugh once or twice. And I love making my little boy laugh, which makes me laugh :-)

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?

I always get photo-greys when I get new glasses---basically the element in a set of glasses that is often advertised by LensCrafters or whomever as being Transitions---so those are my sunglasses. Thus, they don't look any different from my regular eyeglasses. It's better if I just show you---See?



T on the other hand, he wears a very particular type of sunglasses. I've tried but I can't find a picture with him in them. Which is sorta odd, because I KNOW I've taken them before :-|

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?

Probably right back to where we've been before, and where we might go this summer---Colorado to visit family. And Michigan because I have family and pen pals there too. And on the way, I'd want to stop in Missouri. You guessed it, family. My side and T's. And if it's anything like the airline industry, we wouldn't have won it, we'd be able to go because T's dad works from a railroad company. :-)

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.

The college, hands down. It's highly ranking, and a SUNY University. I went there. :-)

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?

What a crazy question. I'd guess pink, because it looks best when the sun's setting and the sky starts turning pink and such. Remember, red at night, sailor's delight. It means we're going to have a calm night :-) Weatherwise at least!

To visit other Feasters, go here

10 comments:

Tina said...

Here's to no bad moods so we laugh lots!!

Thanks for coming by!!
Nice to meet you!

""rarejonRez"" said...

oh yeah... maybe ur dessert would wor well.. but u might want to see what i've come up with... it's this link:

http://rarejonrez.bravejournal.com/entry/29938

very nice feast! have a great weekend ahead!

LunaNik said...

Just making the blog hoppin' rounds. I see you have FlyLady link? Don'tcha just love her??

Chick said...

bloghopped on over. so glad I did -- always need to laugh! thanks for the reminder, lovely post

Tara R. said...

I'm lucky that I work with a bunch of crazy people and I'm laughing all day long. =) Great questions.

Etcetera - blog hopper

Sarabeth said...

blog hopper here

Interesting feast idea.

HP

amanda said...

I'm here blog-hopping! I agree..the sky should be pink! :)

Lotus (Sarcastic Mom) said...

Pink sunsets are quite a favorite of mine.

Oh, and I acutally laugh quite a bit when I'm in a bad mood. Laughter helps while you're bleaching the blood stains out of the carpet after the latest murder victim... ;-)

(blog hoppin!)

DrunkenHoney said...

I'll be thinking of a pink sky all day . . . (Blog Hopping!)

Mackenzies Momma said...

I love the pink sky that'd be cool around here it is grey much too often.