January 26, 2008

Blog Hoppin' - First Week, Day 2

Last night was fun (but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late).

I'm hoping to turn in earlier tonight, given that P is nestled soundly in bed (by 9:30, thank you!), and I love going to church now :-) I didn't much when I was a kid, and I wasn't born again until August or September (it's in my bible study diary thingie), but now I love it. The place might help too :-)

So, I'm equipped with my Penny Savers, my water, and about an hour before I'm serious about prepping for bed. With a lot of reading and a little writing here and there, I'm hoping to be in bed by midnight at the LATEST. Wish me luck!

Happy Hopping, and LEAVE A STINKIN' COMMENT, OR I'LL SICK THE HURRICANE ON YOU!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY...

3 comments:

Tara R. said...

For someone from the Gulf Coast of Florida and hurricane threats are taken very seriously... consider this my blog hopping love going out to you. =)

Etcetera

Karen MEG said...

blog hoppin' is addictive isn't it?
Thanks for popping over my neck of the woods. Those microbes were a gift from my niece to hubs (who's a microbiologist, hardy har!)

WBH Pomtini

Memarie Lane said...

Thanks for coming by my blog, I'm a comment junkie myself. :)