November 30, 2007

Today's Journey

Not too creative right now on my post titles. Oh well :-|

Today wasn't too bad. P and I had to wait until nearly noon for T to get home from work. Missed him terribly. Ended up intertwined with him this evening, so that more than made up for it! But I was crabby up until he got home.

I have to apologize, I just got done reading a lot of other people's Thursday Thirteens, so now I'm a bit tired because of how late it is, and I forgot about half of what I wanted to mention. Let's see if I can remember something....

I managed to get a few things done today. Some dishes, folded some clothes, gripped to the resident manager about the water coming from our ceiling (:-( Which hasn't stopped, I'm going to call and complain tomorrow, again), took a SEVERAL bags of garbage that T was supposed to but just hadn't yet. That got me to decide to sweep up the leaves that had collected in our little "patio" area. Here's a look at the pile:


That's all of them collected up. We've got our own pile! But don't go jumping in them because it's on asphalt after all!!! We've got more down the side of the house, but I'll probably just leave them alone until spring.


I took a picture of the sky while I was out there, but it looks darker than I remember. It was still nice to see a bit of blue peeking out of the clouds.

Tonight's going to be another late night, but not completely because of P. He went down fairly easily tonight. But it was later than I wanted (which is always 8). I didn't finish dinner until after 8, but then that's in part because of being intertwined with T. We were cuddling for at least an hour---but no need to ask where the time went!

I played around a bit again with Paint Shop Pro earlier today. I made the new banner you see under my description, and the new plug button too. It's not how I really wanted it, and I think I might revise it, but it did about what I wanted anyhow, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Oh, but when I pasted "plug" it was still a bit of a surprise.

Can't have anything other than water now. I haven't had anything to eat since dinner, which is only possible because of the horrible medicinal taste from the stinkin' mouthwash they prescribe when you have dental problems like T and I do. :-| My mouth still hurts from yesterday, but at least I have my "picket fence" back, right? I'm going to try to work really hard to keep it!!!!