November 27, 2007

Title Search: New

Before I go to bed and while I'm thinking about it, I'm not satisfied with the title of my blog anymore. This was just a way to title it to pair it with my crochet blog, but I don't like it anymore. I don't feel as if I'm on a roller coaster anymore, so I'd like to come up with a new title.

Any suggestions? For once I'm opening up my comments to anyone who (oh, is reading, interested) would like to comment. And yes, to see who reads my blog.

Here's what you need to know, if you haven't figured me out yet:

I'm a SAHM, and I LOVE that position.
Crocheting based titles are not allowed---while that's in my url, I've already got a blog for that (and yes I will update soon)
It needs to encompass all of who I am, but be short and concise (to the point).
Incorporating Angelgal still would be a nice touch.

Anything else? I don't know. I'll leave that up to you!

No comments: