November 22, 2007

Being a mommy can be hard....

Boy what a difference 12 hours makes. I was feeling really good for most of the day. Then bedtime hit. And it hit hard. Needless to say, it wasn't like any of the meltdowns my mom would have (which were probably a lot better than ones she had to experience...or even day to day life), but it wasn't fun either. Little guy didn't fall asleep until after 11. I don't know what the problem is. :-( I didn't wait until after 9. I actually tried about 8:30. Maybe I have to go even earlier. :-( And he's not sleeping in his crib anymore. Maybe I'll have to have daddy take care of all of this. I don't know. I'll talk to him when he gets home tomorrow. It's not fun. It's nearly my favorite time of the day, but it's not fun at all :-( I'm tired right now because I cried. I think I'll do some dishes and then head for bed.

Sad night in this household. You had better believe I'm praying HARD. :-(