November 11, 2007

I'm back!!!

T was able to buy a computer tower on ebay, and worked most of his waking hours (he went with us to church this morning, which I always love. Just us time, ya know?) to get the thing up, working, and connected to the net! Hopefully it will work smoothly and allow me to stay connected for a while, so I can get the candle biz moving, and other things. It's sad how much of your life ends up being connected to or contained in the computer.....it's a good way to keep track of what I need to do, and what I eat (here and WW). I've got projects I need to add to the crochet blog, and I'm pondering putting up commentary/responses to The Purpose Driven Life. I'd go through and read it all again.

But now I have to go make some dinner. Barbeque chicken and couscous (barbeque sauce and couscous is surprisingly good! I found it out the other day. Not by mistake...I meant to put the BBQ sauce in there!!! :-D)