May 22, 2006

Monday's Milage

Okay, yeah, that sucks, but it's all I could come up with right now. Didn't look at the thesaurus. :-P

So, today's a day to get back on track. The last couple nights have been a bit difficult---P seems to have some congestion or something, and he feels a bit warm this morning (though that could be because he had just woke up from a short nap, and he had his pjs on just before I felt his head). I've given him some Dimetapp to work on the congestion, we'll see how it works later on today. He's not been wheezing at night, more a really good snore, but it's got me a bit worried---since it means I'm up half the night with a guy who is just barely asleep half the time :-( Oh well, time to work on it is all :-) Otherwise, he's so adorable---he's getting better at standing without holding on to anything :-D

So my list for today...I'll just list the stuff, instead of explaining what I need to do. Otherwise, this email would go on forever, LOL

WHB
- vac (needs it anyway)
- garbage (almost done already, LOL)
- change sheets (after T gets out of the bed!!!)
- grab the duster :-D
- polish mirrors and doors....hmmm
Fold/wash more of T's clothes
Wash P's clothes (today's the day :-D)
Declutter my desk
Go to teeth cleaning appt.

I don't know if I will get in even 5 minutes of writing, but I will try. Maybe make that my goal or reward for doing all the rest :-D

P, buddy, you're comin' with momma!! :-D