April 04, 2008

Friday's Feast #15

Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.

What more beautiful flower than the ones God has already made can I invent?

Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.

My daughter, hands down. And my mom too

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

2. It's embarrassing. But our car is often HORRIBLE. Yes, even on the day of the car accident---which is really ironic because T was getting ready to go clean it out that very evening. But instead, all the horrible stuff in it got moldy (there were 2 yogurt containers in there), and what was already moldy got worse. After this episode and how hard he had to work to clean it out, we're making a commitment to keep it clean. Let's just see if we can follow through!

Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?

I was an English Major, I'm a writer, I took a poetry class my last year in high school, I'll still write it if the feeling strikes---

How do you THINK I feel about it?????

Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?

Before the camera was lost (it may just be in the box on the futon)---P playing with his blocks. Which one day I will post here on my blog!!! :-D

No comments: