March 03, 2008

My Mello Monday (yet again)

Today's gone fairly well. I actually feel pretty good at the moment. Wigging out from my last cup of coffee aside (I finished that other post earlier this afternoon). I definitely feel like I did back when I first quit drinking it. And like T says---we really only need one of us spending a fortune at Tim Horton's. It was nice while it lasted. But, yeah, I'm destined to become a rabbit. All veggies and fruit and stuff. Cause after all, teas are made from leaves. My tea of choice? Raspberry whatever. And Chamomile.

But, I'm feeling good enough, that I've got dinner on the stove! :-) Yeah, really. A Core spaghetti sauce---just onions, some seasonings, 93% ground beef (I actually kinda like the 96%, but it's more expensive so I only get it when it's been marked down because it's the day before it expires), and a larger can of tomato paste, plus a 14 oz can of diced tomatoes. And soon, wheat Angel Hair pasta.

Oh, and I took a nap. Last night I didn't fall asleep until after 2 because I was finishing Bride Needs Groom by Wendy Markham, and the night before I didn't go to bed until nearly 3 because of doing the Penny Savers and talking with my Blog Hoppin friends.

So, things are okay now. Could be a bit better, but right now I'll take what I can get :-)

No comments: