March 28, 2008

Friday's Feast #14

Okay, I say in the post you might have read before this that I've taken a brief (ha ha) hiatus---this was written after that post, but I like this meme so much I just have to catch up on the weeks I didn't do them. Like here and here and here.

Appetizer

What does the color dark green make you think of?

This dress I tried on one year for an Easter dress. It was way to mature for an Easter dress---and my age, which was about 11 or 12---but I looked pretty good in it. Way to mature though.

Soup

How many cousins do you have?

In my generation, I've got 2. My dad's brother had a boy and a girl---they are now of course grown, and married (I still get to say I'm first on this side of the family too :-D), the boy still lives in the same town they grew up, in Michigan, the girl recently moved to Missouri. My mom has a few cousins which are of course mine, and my mom's sister got married to someone who had kids (as she did get married really late in life), but they really aren't my cousins. There is this one girl I've seen at college and around town who is so butt ugly that I swear if my mom's sister had an illegitimate kid and gave it up for adoption, this girl would be the first candidate. My mom's sister is butt ugly, for real I'm not just saying that because of the bad blood between us all. She's not just ugly---she's about as much of a sour puss as my mom's sister always looked like in pictures.

Salad

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

Pretty close to an 8 or 9. There are more lies by omition than anything. Some things I haven't told people. But I can't just out right LIE. It's hard for me---sometimes I say the truth too easily.

Main Course

Name something that is truly free.

God's love for you and me. Yes, a great cost was paid, but there is nothing more that we have to do to get it than profess our love and belief in him. That's it. And how much is that, really.

Hey, that reminds me----Go HERE. Are you truly saved? This gave even me a pause, because I'm not sure I'm as transformed as I thought I was...

Dessert

Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

Some Precipitation Really Is Not Good!!! That is one of my favorite techniques from college! I have to use that, because it doesn't came all that HARD to me!!! :-D

No comments: