March 21, 2008

Friday's Feast #13

Appetizer

Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?

The country, because then I'd be able to let my kids run around outside without worrying so much about cars driving by all the time (we live right on a major route---it's spans the whole US, literally). And I wouldn't have neighbors so close. And I wouldn't have to deal with pollution quite so much.

Soup

Who is the cutest kid you know?

P. He's a doll. Though I will tell you, Lotus' son is a close third---my daughter being an even closer 2nd.

Salad

Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________.

I couldn't believe it when I heard that Heath Ledger had died. I even wrote a quick post about it.

Main Course

If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise?

Oh my goodness---I don't know if the company would ever do it, but I would LOVE to be in a commercial for the candle biz. Hmm...maybe I should start treating a whole lot of my life as a commercial for it, at least online.

Dessert

What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis?

At the least, a multivitamin when we remember. T used to have a whole load of them he'd have us take. But we try to have a multi just as often as we can---sometimes we even have them several days in a row!

No comments: