March 07, 2008

Friday's Feast #11

This is the "first" in this series of catch up posts for this meme. It's one I really like, and I like that I can go back and fill them in :-)

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?

Oh, here be a hard one. I wouldn't want to be any really out there celebrity. Hmm, if I really were to be one, though, I'd want to be Julia Roberts. We both have redish, auburnish hair, and she's married and as I understand it totally in love with her hubby. So, I wouldn't be that far off from who I am to begin with---which for me is the whole point. I don't want to be a crazy celebrity, or be that well-known, though part of my life ambitions (writing) I'd like to be very successful at. I just am not crazy about all that scrutiny. :-|

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?

10. You might not know it, but I love to talk, and I really do like talking on the phone. Give me hours in which I can talk, and on a really good day, I can talk to one person---my mom, or one of my best friends---for hours on end. :-)

Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).

Oooo...I've been a member (though currently not an active one) of HeartMade Blessings since 2002. They crochet 12 inch squares and assemble them for people who have had a death in the family or serious illness, and one of their main focuses, which I've also been a part of, is Operation Purple Heart, in which they make afghans for the families of our service members who have died in the War on Terror.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?

Pizza. Need I say more?

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?

Okay, the date for this post is at the beginning of March, but I'm writing it at the end---if that's what us all getting sick (except for T---odd) was, then yes. Otherwise, no pukey, no seriously ill---no, I think we have, because D, P and I all ran something of a fever. And that's a big part. And we were all drained. So, yes.

No comments: