May 06, 2008

Other than this headache I've got, today's looking pretty good. In just about half an hour I've got to head off for weigh in, I'm hoping for another couple pounds off, even though with my toe I didn't get in nearly as much walking as I did last week. That's okay, I look forward to more later this week :-)

I think the headache started with an Oreo cookie. I seem to get problems with coffee and chocolate, which is disappointing, because what woman doesn't love chocolate. Speaking of which, let me just say that a chocolate covered Justin Timberlake was NOT my idea! As soon as I read that, I asked what demographic was he trying to get? Oh well...you can always insert the hunk of your choice. I'd pick Vincent D'Onofrio, especially in this The Cell days, or T any time. Hee hee. :-D Or Craig Ferguson. Yeah, you know, I've never liked the same guys everyone else likes. I'm just individual that way. But Justin? Ugh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought women LIKED Justin Timberlake. I mean, he's in that Pepsi commercial and everything. How was I supposed to know? I mean, I thought of George Clooney, I thought of Harrison Ford - I even, at one point, thought of ME - but I wanted to offer up somebody that women LIKED, and possibly daydreamed about ... and the last time anybody daydreamed about me, President Kennedy was still doing Marilyn Monroe.