May 10, 2008

Bouncing...

I don't know if this is a good thing or anything, but I'm going to be bouncing back and forth between here and my new WordPress blog for a while. I see why everyone's over there, but I can't make it my permanent home until I know whether or not I've got the loan from the credit union for the Fast Start Pack. Hopefully I'll know that Monday or something. How nice it will be to get those boxes, and have all those candles. It will be like Christmas. We'll even have samples of the scents, which is a big thing, and kinda part of the disagreement I had with T was about the other day. Things are better now. Hopefully they will keep getting better. That's what I'm praying for at least, ha ha.

So, if you want to see what else I'm up to, come on over to my other blog, at Wordpress :-)

No comments: