May 02, 2008

Friday's Feast #18

Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

I had 2. At one point, I was really big on Garfield. But of all the ones that were on when we were kids, I'd have to say that The Smurfs were probably my most favorite! :-)

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

We'd get a cat. I don't know what we'd name it, we'd have to talk about it first. I'd probably let the kids name it though. They are always good for an interesting name for an animal, even if it's stuffed, and if it's just based on the animal itself (like hoppy for a bunny rabbit).

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

2. There's nothing really wrong with getting dressed up, but it's not my most favorite thing to do. I make sure to wear a skirt and nice shirt for church, because that's how I was brought up, but I prefer just a t-shirt and sweat pants.

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?

The same as I do any other time I listen to music---country.

Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

The only clock I can think of that I bought was my alarm clock. And it's in the bedroom. But the last clock bought in the house would have to be the one T bought to put up on the wall so he can open his eyes and look at it to see the time, so he doesn't have to move to see the alarm clock.

To go see other people's Friday's Feast, click here.

Think about joining in on my contest too, it closes on Wednesday, May 7th!

No comments: