January 02, 2006

Ouch...

It's been a whole month since I posted on here. Well, I've been busy. And I've not been sitting on my duff the whole time---I've actually worked to keep this house in some kind of order. It's not perfect, but it will never be.

I've decided I'm recommitting myself to the Flylady principles. I can't wait for school to start (tomorrow!!!), so I can have the day to myself and my son.

My sister's wedding went well. My mom wasn't able to be there, but she was on a cell phone---for the last little bit of it because of a mix up.

I've gotten back into FB's. I used to like doing them a lot when I was younger, but fell out because of family life. Now I want to get back in---and I have 3 intro letters I have to print up and send off. Those will be done by the end of the week. :-)

Otherwise, let's see how things can move...I'll update more on life in general later :-)