August 15, 2007

Wednesday's/This week's PODA

Taken from one of my flying lists (yes, I'm on 2, I've been more active on the one than the other but I'm getting more active on the other now!):

I didn't set out with a PODA (and right now I'm feeling a little scattered without it, so I think I'll be making it up here shortly!), but I have gotten SEVERAL things done so far:

Mopped the kitchen floor (BOY did it need it!!)
Vacced the carpet
Folded towels (just have to put them away!)
Swept the front porch (just in front of our door, I'm certainly NOT touching any of the stuff they have collected in front of my daughter's bedroom window, on "their" side of the porch!)
Sorted the box of stuff left on my desk (this was a BIG job even though it was a SMALL box. There were a lot of things, some I didn't know before I sat down what I was going to do with them. I had been adding since the last sort of stuff last week, but I managed to find SOME KIND of home for everything! :-D)

I think that's all of it. I'm taking a break now, and then I've got to go around and see what else there is to do around here! :-) Here's what I KNOW needs to be done:

Dishes (including putting last night's away because the person whose job it is, is in Canada right now, LOL!)
Clothes? (I'm trying to remember if there is anything in the washer or dryer)
Swipe toilet

Wow, I can't believe that, despite letting this place go a bit last month, I've caught up enough that I've got nothing more in the ideas department.

More now...I've got several days when I'm the only female around. I find it interesting---it's easy to do stuff when it's just me and the little guy up than when she's here because (a) he wants to be with her and (b) when he is and she's "watching" him I have to pay attention and spread my attention a lot further.

There was nothing in the washer!!!

Anyhow, this list is going to be for the next few days. I've got several things I want to do, including going through a bunch of magazines, some before tomorrow evening (the ones with knitting patterns in them).

Organize kitchen
Sort magazines
Read Html book
Make squares/go through bag
Wash bathroom
Bring stuff upstairs
Go to SA

I think that might be it for now but if not, I'll post again or edit this...:-)