July 15, 2007

Finally, a breath...

Finally, I can take a breath. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my brother in law---I love ALL of the family a married into (even their grandma, though I could take or leave her :-\)---but it's just nice to get my home back. It was getting uncomfortable---this house is NOT big enough for 5 people---it's hardly comfortable for 4!!!

I've got a LOT of work to do. I've got to clean every room---which is going to be difficult because my right hip/lower back has been hurting for the last 2-3 days, and I don't know why---and I've got lots of other chores to do. I plan to get to bed soon. And I've got to get back on the bandwagon with Weight Watchers. I was slipping BEFORE my bil showed up, I just sorta gave up on it the last week or so. And BOY do I feel it. I feel sluggish and heavy, and my digestive system---UGH! So, in my shopping trips to Aldi's and my using what I have in the house, it's going to be just as CORE as I can possibly get!!! I've done GREAT on that, and I've FELT GREAT because of it, so it's the way to go! :-D And I've found some GREAT recipes as well, and I know of one I'm going to try to make in the next couple of nights, or maybe after Tuesday as that's the day I'm going to get my weight checked and "reset" everything. :-| I can not wait for next Thursday to arrive---not the 19th, but the 26th....oh wow, now that I consider it, the FINANCES are going to need some SERIOUS revamping as well. At least next month is a 5 paycheck month :-S....

So, money problems, close quarters and bad eating aside.....my bil's visit went pretty well. We had some fun, we sat around the house a lot, and I got to know him a bit better. I'm not sure what more to say, because I'm getting tired here, so I will be going to bed :-)