December 18, 2006

This week's addition....

I can't believe it. December 19th is tomorrow. I can get rid of this stinkin' event monitor. Some of the times it auto recorded really made me crazy---one night it recorded 3 different times, two while I was sleeping. Okay, I have to admit that I'm not the best when it comes to going to bed when I should. But geesh! Then there are perfectly normal times for my heart rate to go up---like when I was going up the stairs this afternoon. Or when I was hurrying around WalMart getting the kid's Christmas presents today. Both times the thing went off, though it hadn't before. I also hadn't drank much water by either of those times, so that probably helped. :-S I'm proud of myself, I went to bed by 11 last night, and I was asleep soon after. :-D I'm going to go to bed soon here too. I'm taking a bit of a break from weffriddles (too addicting!!!). I've hit a bit of a rough patch, level 51 just isn't working for me, so I'll come back to it in a week or two, so I can give it some time again.

I've got to talk to my brother in law to set up what we are doing for Christmas dinner. And I need to know by Wednesday, 'cause dad's going down to see mom Christmas Eve, and he needs to know what's what so he can make his plans for coming back home accordingly. I figure, even if we don't have the oven, we'll use the crockpot for the meat. Sure, there might be side dishes that we need the oven for....but we'll talk it over. :-)

Well, it seems to help when I have a list to go by. Several of them I want to get done tomorrow, but while writing it, I think it turned into a week thing :-D I figured I'd sit down and work it out now, so I can hit the ground running in the morning. :-)

Breakfast
Shower, brush hair, dress "presentably"
(In no particular order)
Start dinner if in the crockpot
- Tuesday - split pea soup
- Tuesday, take out chicken for next crockpot night (Thursday) and ground beef for Wednesday
- Wednesday, take out pork chops for next crockpot night (Friday)
Vac
Wash
- my clothes
- towels
- T's clothes
- crocheted items
Dishes
Counter
Table
Desk
Bring P to doc appt.
Make dinner if not crockpot night
- Wednesday - ground beef (goulashlike?) mix
- Saturday - Spaghetti
Bucket
Sort boys' clothes for J, so I can give them to B on Christmas
Look over bills
Answer letters
Figure out how to send receipt (before New Year's)
Pack T2's box
Finish making kid's stuff
Walk once a day - treadmill or outside
Drink water
Bed about 11 pm

I'll add more later :-)