November 16, 2005

Day 15 - Pre celebration and today's PODA

It's FINISHED. My bouquet is ALL DONE!!! It looks GORGEOUS. I swear, when I got it all assembled and put the finishing touch on it---2 lengths of ribbon in the "original" colors---or 2 of them at least---it just about made me CRY!!! I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo happy, and soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo proud of myself. All my hard work....it's done!!! DONE DONE DONE DONE DONE!!!

Of course, now I have 2 (ammendment---14!!!) bootineers and another bouquet to do, but that's beside the point :-D Those will go by in a flash! They better----the vow renewal is tomorrow!!!

I will post pictures here later.

Another nice thing....my dad called last night while we were in our shower, and said my mom wanted to know if we wanted a cake. I had thought about it, but not talked to my husband, and figured we might not have the money for it, so....wasn't planning on it. But if my parents want to do that, that's fine. All I ask is that it's the Light and Creamy Icing at Martin's (Tops). :-D They can decide what's on it. :-)

PODA:

Today is another slow day. At least I don't have a pile of dishes waiting to be washed anymore :-D I've got 3 bootineer's to make---I've decided my mom's flower (she just wants a rose, but I'll make it a whole bootineer, with a couple roses :-)) will be bigger than just the one rose, so I've got the one for my dad, my husband, and my mom. I've also got to make 6 for my daughter's bouquet. Well, instead of explaining I'll just make my list..... *bolded done since original posting to group.

Get up and dressed - done
Eat (the first bowl of oatmeal went cold. I'll make an egg sandwich instead here in a minute)- done (he woke up on his own)
Take steak out of freezer for dinner - done
Make list for WM visit - done
Get P up - done (he woke up on his own)
Go to college---only stay an hour. Don't want another ticket (doesn't matter that I no longer need to pay for it, LOL!!!)
Go to WM for xmas shopping and to price a present for P for mom and dad
Work on last roses 14 when I got home ( I just keep adding to my list!!! sheesh!!! there's no one on my list who I DON'T want to give a rose to!!! UGH---why am I complaining??? I love this!!!)
Make dinner (steak fingers [thanks Glen---my fil], tater tots/curly fries/left over frozen fry stuff, a canned veggie, ketchup and ranch dressing mixed)