November 15, 2005

Day 14-2 weeks of some kind of committment!!!

So....there are some things I want to get instituted soon. Like a real morning routine. It, as always, has to have flexibility built in. You never know when my husband is going to decide at 9 am to go to the credit union (on a trip I CAN go on), so I have to have that ability. Heck, I'm spontanious myself...who knows what I might want to do!!! At least I have the folder started---last night I hand wrote the front, and an encouraging statement on the back. Let's hope...I also want to start an evening routine. I figure it should start about 6 or 7pm at the latest, depending on the weekday---since my daughter has 2 activities, and sometimes (wow, like today) I have to work them myself. Or I just have to deal with them. And I can't watch my shows. But I have to make sure my daughter gets the living room cleaned up---I just hate getting up in the morning or after she and her brother have gone to sleep, and finding the floor a MESS. So I have to come up with how her stuff has to fit into the evening routine. As well as my son's....*sigh* I just have to get it written down!

Get up, dressed (I never get it to the shoes...just enough to be presentable!) - done
Eat breakfast - done
figure out vcr
put away last of stuff from box
vaccum
put away sewing machine, clear desk -done
write check for Chorale fundraiser - done (wrote gas bill too, and a letter to a family friend telling them about mom's stuff---will send when we go to Chorale)
iron her shirt
work on roses
work Chorale pictures
dishes
get dinner started

That should be enough for now. I can't promise more. I figure, with all the stuff I plan on putting in a give away box, I might try a 25¢ sale with them first! Of course, with the way weather's going, I might have to hold off on that!