October 30, 2007

You know, I'm always pondering things.

Life is going it's own way. I'm in a good place right now though. I need to get to bed earlier than I have been, but it looks like I'm going to be going to bed really soon. I just have to take a shower. I read my last chapter of The Purpose Driven Life this evening, already. Now I have to work on my life statement :-) I try to base my life on Proverbs 31:10-31, so that will somehow be included. Because my position as wife and mommy is very important to me. I also plan on going through key chapters of the book again, and adding more to my thoughts on each, based on the text of the chapters not just the question at the end. Also, we are wondering if there's not something...developing for us. I've been wondering with how I've felt here and there....but that's enough said for now. I'm not going to try to jinx it either way.