March 15, 2007

Waxing and Waning

Things aren't going too bad right now. At the beginning of the month I was in a bit of a funk, now I'm doing better. I managed to go to bed at midnight last night, and it felt pretty good---considering I was going to bed at 1 or later for a while before that. It looks like I'm going to get to bed about the same tonight, but I should go to sleep right off. I just wanted to check in and sorta cement my 4 of 5 goals for 2007. I don't know how exactly it became 5, but that's the reoccurring theme of the goals, so I'm going to stick with it. :-)

1. Submit 5 pieces to contests/magazines/etc
2. Lose 50 pounds.
3. make enough to have 5 bills paid off: 4 small and 1 big
4. Visit church 5 times---2 holidays and 3 nonholidays. Easter and another here, Christmas and 2 more when we move to Colorado.
5. Start and work on 5 stories beyond the ones submitted.