September 24, 2006

Working hard.

Things are looking better around here. For the last week, I've been able to keep stuff together, though I had a small decompression towards the dh. I've been keeping from stinkin' thinkin' some, but not as much as I'd like.

But I've been working like you wouldn't believe. I sorted his tools, got my futon mostly cleared off, sorted and organized the closet in the wash room, scrubbed my bathroom and kitchen floors....vacced, picked up all his clothes and they are (mostly) done.

Of course, then we had to find yesterday that it seems one of the pipes in the washroom, to the washer, is leaking. Hopefully our resident manager can convince someone to come and take care of it quickly. The pipes probably will need to be replaced, but we'll just have to wait and see. Right now is probably the longest I've sat here without jumping up and doing something else (Maybe because if I got up and left the computer, my husband would take it over. OH well...I'll probably get up soon).

We have a decent working computer back. We were using one we borrowed from my dad, that he had gotten from his dad, but it was real slow. My husband bought a motherboard off of ebay and, while I thought last night we were going to end up with exactly the same problems with that one as we did with this one, it's been working pretty good :-)

So, to get up and do other things......