May 15, 2005

eh...

This evening's one of those low ones. Nothing bad happened---today was a good day, decided I absolutely had to get out of the house for a little while, just went to the store, did a little "shopping" and watched the old man chip some balls at the driving range. I think the low point started with watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Nothing wrong with the show---I like it quite a bit---but I think I just cried too much, and now my energy's gone down and I feel blue. Plus I walk around the house and see what a mess it's in---it could be worse, but it's bad enough as it is. I just want to have the energy to and be able to bend over a pick stuff up, ya know? Can't wait for the kid to get here, so I can start cleaning my house again and get on with things, like taking care of my family. I feel like I'm in a holding pattern, just waiting for things to get going, and I've got to wait to have this kid for that all to happen. 3 more weeks...:-|