October 17, 2015

I'm still over at WordPress. Even tho at times I miss here, because I can do a lot of HTML working with the basic code. Or at least I could years ago, when this all first came up. I'm not totally sure why I thought "hey, writing a post would be good here." Other than I've had Blogger up for a while - I'm connected with several blogs on here, not all of them specifically mine, either. I saw that this blog had some traffic, and I wanted to check what. I'm curious, so sue me. And it said I had 16 views. 16 VIEWS? I'm seriously curious who would want to look at my little page here that much? Maybe it's connected to things I had no choice but to add this blog to?

Some things are the same. Still married, still have just 2 kids, don't want anymore.

What's different? We moved 1/4 of the way across the country. My husband's company closed down, so he no longer had a job, so out of NY we went, to Missouri. It's only been 2 months, but it's been interesting. I like it here.

Our daughter is 19 now. And married. And a lesbian (so that means her spouse is a woman). And on her (their) own.

Other than that, I don't know. Take a trip on over to Wordpress and take a look.

And, I'll be involved in NaNoWriMo next month. So go over to my author page, and donate for the cause at my donation page :-) And go to my WordPress Blog to keep up with my progress, like usual. :-)

No comments: