January 09, 2009

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cross posted here and on my main, WordPress blog...

You know how I was talking about the haiku contest yesterday? It was one of my things I had to do. I wrote the haiku shortly after I posted the list? I said, it would really help a girl out if you went over and voted? I didn't know how she was going to do the contest....she musta had 70 or more submissions....no, holy cow, she got nearly 200 submissions!!!! And guess what?

I MADE THE TOP 5!!!!!!!!!!

(I know what I'll hear now....those who have read my stuff will tell me "I'm not surprised, blah blah blah".)

But, that means, you can go over and VOTE for me!!!!

So, PLEASE DO!!!!

NOW!!!!

DUDE, WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?????

GO!

NOW!

If you are at all confused---all these blue words are portals to get you there. Otherwise, put this link in your browser:

http://rocksinmydryer.typepad.com/shannon/2009/01/now-im-thinking-in-haikus.html

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for stopping by!

I voted for you! I tried to vote more than once but it would only let me once!

GOOD LUCK ! I hope ya win!!!

Jodi said...

Hey Happy Birthday to your dad too!

The cake sounds lucious -though I think the frosting should be purple and not blue! LOL! ;o)

Teena in Toronto said...

Congrats!

Happy blogoversary!

followthatdog said...

that's awesome! You are a haiku goddess.
Bloghopping on by!