December 04, 2007

Tuesday's Territory Transformation - update #2

Dishes (of course!) - I can't get the drain plug/basket/thingie to stick and keep the water in :-(
27 flings around the house, of both varieties
Fold whatever needs folded, and put away - half way through---I've folded the things that are on the futon that need folded
Sort things on futon - since folding involves sorting---I'd say about 1/3-1/2 done! :-)
Pick up the floor - did some
Sort/clear off this desk of all the papers, etc - done, did some other stuff here too
Start Advent project with kids
Clear mantle
Decorate
Figure out dinner -split pea soup or salsa and pork chops in the crockpot, or even chicken and salsa in the crockpot. - split pea soup - smells nice! :-D

Now I'm going to go put on my shorts (done) for WW (I put shorts on underneath my pants during the winter), then SIT and do something I LOVE---crochet!!! I've got a rose or two to work on! Then about 5 I will go to WW--with or without the kids & hubby, preferably without!!!