April 18, 2008

Friday's Feast #16

Appetizer

Name a color you find soothing.

Black. Think sleep.

Soup

Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.

Everything after nearly taking out the tree in my parents' front yard backing out is cream-puff.

Salad

What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?

Sweatshirt material. I look forward to the day that it's denim, or silk (ha ha, not with our budget) or cotton.

Main Course

Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?

Oh my. This one is hard. If you had asked me 10 years ago, it would have been Meat Loaf. 15, Garth Brooks. I've already heard him in concert, and heard the song live, but---I think the only one I'd love to hear, and that I MIGHT chance waiting outside overnight for would be Tracy Byrd, because he sings our song "Keeper of the Stars." Otherwise, I'm not THAT into music right now.

Dessert

What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?

If you are counting my first, middle, maiden and married last names, it's a tie between N and A. There's one of each in my first name, 2 N's and an A in my middle (duh, that one you can almost get on your own), an A in my maiden name, and one of each in my last. :-)

To see other participants, go here.

No comments: