November 14, 2007

Wednesday Night's Ponderings

So here I sit, a decent hour on the clock (for once), though not all I wanted to get done has. That's okay, I'll deal with it, some good things have come from it. I was able to deliever some phonebooks this afternoon (as a supplement to the Penny Savers, they offer you the ability to deliver phonebooks, starting with delivering them to your route). P got a small nap in, which is what I'm hoping for. The trip to T's teeth scaling appointment wasn't that exciting at first. It's just that I had figured it would be better if we stayed and he went by himself, but he insisted we all go.

Now I sit here in the quiet. I like this spot a lot. The computer is in a better place, and when you sit here you can see a lot more of the house. Where it was, your back was always to the rest of the house and I at least always felt as if I was totally cut off. I'd have to turn around to see what the kids were up to, and all anyone saw was the back of my head :-( i guess it will be easier for me to get up the resolve to take care of some of the stuff around here (like right now, as I notice things on the floor someone else was supposed to pick up and didn't!!!

Well, now I have taken care of such things, as well as done some more dishes, transferred over some wash, and put more in. Not bad for a tired evening. I'm hoping to be to bed in an hour, which would make it about 12:30. I need to work myself down to getting to bed between 10 and 11, for optimum performance during the day, and time in the morning between God and myself! That way it's not like He's only the last thing I ponder in at night, but also the first thing in the morning. It came from a devotion from about mid summer on Proverbs 31. I've got a tremendous backlog of them, and one day I'll do the same as I did with my Garfield comic strips last night, and go through them all. I'm doing a little here and a little there anyhow. :-) Very inspirational, and as with all things like that, I seem to be keeping and starring more of those then I trash. I guess in my path to finding who I am in my faith, that's a good thing, huh?

I hear the water for my tea trying to whistle, so I think I will go and pour that out. The take that shower I always look forward to! :-)

Night all!